Friday, January 21, 2011

House Crushing...

While snowing yesterday afternoon, I went "house crushing" online. "House Crushing" is what I call looking at gorgeous homes online! I hadn't intended to, but clicked on a video on facebook from my friends The George & Noonan Group in Southlake, TX.  Kind of like eating potato chips, I couldn't just "crush" on one.  I ended up looking at many stunning and spectacular homes advertised on their site.  You can have splashes of luxury and elegance in any size home, one doesn't have to live in a multi-million dollar mansion.  Thus...the reason I like to "house crush" online.  Below are two slide shows of some of the photos I loved.  Enjoy!

Below are photos of absolutely beautiful kitchens, master suites, media rooms and more.
ENLARGE VIDEO FOR BETTER VIEW


Check out the stunning exteriors, fabulous pools and spectacular outdoor living spaces of these Tuscan Villas.


Which is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment