Monday, January 17, 2011

Great Service Equals Success

After looking at his broker's report, Fred Dacus (my broker), called to congratulate me on my success for 2010.  I am the #10 agent for residential sales for 2010 out of 211 agents in the Jonesboro Board of Realtors.  There is a rule of thumb in real estate that 80 percent of real estate sales are accomplished by 20 percent of the top salespeople.   It is exciting to know that not only am I in the top 20% but actually in the top 5%.  What I am most proud of is knowing the majority of the agents above me are real estate teams.  The way a team works, as far as sales production, is each agent's production on the team is combined together and goes under one agent, the team leader.  In example, if a team has five agents on the team, every sale of each individual agent goes under the team leader.  That is why it's hard to be in the top 10 when your individual production competes with teams of multiple agents.  There were seven teams in the top 10 for 2010 and only 3 individual agents.

#1 Agent -   Team of 6
#2 Agent -   Team of 4
#3 Agent -   Team of 5
#4 Agent -   Team of 6
#5 Agent -   Individual agent
#6 Agent -   Team of 4
#7 Agent -   Team of 4
#8 Agent -   Individual agent
#9 Agent -   Team of 3
#10 Agent - Individual agent - Sheila Conkling

Even though I advertised all year as Smith & Conkling, it was only me, myself and I.  I didn't even have an assistant!  Knowing how hard it is and what a great accomplishment to make the top 10, as an individual agent, I would like to congratulate the other two agents, Kevin Kercheval with Coldwell Banker and Jon Moore with ERA Steve Doty.  Both are hard working agents and respected in the field.  I would also like to congratulate Fred Dacus Associates for having four agents/teams in the top 10 for residential sales.

Most of all, I would like to thank each client who hired me as their agent and used my services.  You are the reason I love my career and look forward to helping others.  Like homes, each of you are unique and special. I enjoyed working with each and every one of you to reach your goal of buying or selling your home.

I am looking forward to 2011 and think it will be another great year! 




No comments:

Post a Comment