Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Bathroom Transformation!

I love transformations!  I saw these photos from a friend who posted them on Facebook.  I think they did a really good job of tranforming and updating this bathroom.


Notice the white plain white cabinets, counters, white paint, and blue sinks!



A better view of the cabinets, counter top and white painted walls.



AFTER:  The neutral wall color outside of bathroom, pale blue paint and the dark cabinets really brought it all together.  And I now love the blue sinks!!!  What a transformation!  If they decide to sale, they'll make money on this.  If not, they will enjoy it!  I give it a A+ for what little expense was involved to make a "boring" bathroom to "soothing and inviting".

If you have any "before" and "afters" you would like for me to share, please email to sheila@neahomes.com

Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment